COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
Scenic Mountain Medical Center is fully prepared to care for our patients and our community. Out of an abundance of caution, we have implemented visitor restrictions in response to the increased presence of COVID-19 in our community that is designed to further protect our patients, their families and our staff.
We remain ready to serve all of your health care needs and have taken the necessary steps to ensure patients can receive care in a safe environment. Our stringent safety measures include: mandatory wearing of masks, social distancing in waiting areas, and vigilant cleaning in all areas, which includes the use of EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants validated for use against COVID-19. We also pre-screen all patients scheduled for procedures, and screen everyone before they enter the hospital.
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, employees, and our communities remain our top priority at Odessa Regional Medical Center. Therefore, in line with the latest guidance provided by the CDC and the Texas Department of State Health related to COVID-19, we maintain a no visitor policy with the following exceptions:
- End-of-life patients:
- There may be 1 visitor at a time, limited to immediate family only
- Other visitors must remain outside the facility until rotated in
- Pediatric patients:
- No more than 2 designated visitors per hospital stay
- Laboring or Post-partum patients:
- 1 designated visitor/labor partner per hospital stay
- Patients with Physical or Inellectual Disabilities
- 1 support person over the age of 18 will be allowed during hospital stay
Everyone on Steward properties should have a mask on, including patients and visitors.