Our board-certified urologists offer state-of-the-art treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, to treat a full range of urological diseases and conditions, including:
- Benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
- Incontinence and pelvic floor disorders
- Conditions of the urinary tract, including infections
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Kidney disorders
- Male infertility
- Overactive bladder
- Stones (bladder, kidney and ureteral)
- Urologic cancers (bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular)
Treatments we offer include:
- Sling surgery for incontinence. A bladder sling is an outpatient procedure that provides a protective “hammock” to help prevent urinary leaks. It is especially effective for stress incontinence, where leakage is caused by certain movements like coughing, sneezing or lifting.
- Cystoscopy. A simple procedure to diagnose, monitor and treat conditions affecting the bladder and urethra, cystoscopy is a short procedure that can be performed right in the office, with fast results.
- Lithotripsy. A nonsurgical treatment for patients suffering from kidney stones, lithotripsy uses high-energy shock waves to break kidney stones into tiny pieces. These pieces are then easily passed with urine. The benefits to patients who have lithotripsy include lower complication rates, greater success rates in breaking up the kidney stone, reduced procedure time and a shorter recovery period.